23 January 2010

Blog topics

Okay so I've been looking at my blog posts so far and, rather than being a creative outlet, this has become a bit of a "mum's blog". I had hoped to be a bit more versatile than that, but I've come to the realisation that mummy stuff is what I do these days and therefore what I know and what I write about. It definitely provides for more interesting topics than my last job which would have just inspired me to rant about the unnecessary complexities in the Corporations Act.

My aim is to broaden the scope a bit but of course to keep up the mum writing too - the girls just provide me with so much material!

I entered a short story competition a couple of weeks ago so when I get my act together I'll post the story on this blog.

Ciao until next time.

F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...