27 August 2011

34 weeks

I seem to think this every week, but the weeks seem to be passing by quite quickly.

There have been no new notable ailments this week, but older ones have been rather prevalent. The main one is the strength of MissyMoo3's movements. I seriously feel like I'm being beaten up from the inside. Sometimes it's kicks up top and other times it's punches in quick succession towards the bottom. Yesterday and today I saw a foot shape! So uncomfortable but so cool at the same time!

The diabetes has been pretty stable this past week and I'm happy to say I haven't had to increase the medication as I thought I would. But I have had to be rather disciplined with the diet.

Today I went to a friend's baby shower. She is due two days after me with her first child and also has to watch her blood glucose levels. It was great to go along and do pregnant things together. There were so many yummy sweets and treats on offer though and we both had to be very good girls!

I've been quite tired the past few days and I'm realising that I need to start to slow down a bit, so a bit more sitting around on the couch instead of doing housework will need to take place. MissyMoo1 (4) has been very helpful and offers me blankets and cushions when I'm resting - she's such a sweetheart.

I had a fantastic birth dream last night. It was painless, happened really quickly and I actually "felt" the urge to push in my sleep, which was a little weird but thankfully, not real! I woke up thinking it might be time to think about packing mine and MissyMoo3's hospital bag, just in case...

1 comment:

  1. You looked a million dollars tonight. Despite the bump growing bigger you still look blooming marvelous! Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...