02 September 2011

35 weeks

35 weeks today. MissyMoo3, we're in the home stretch now baby!

My belly is sticking out nicely. It now touches the steering wheel when I drive after having already moved my seat back a notch. I should be able to manage moving it back one more notch but any more than that and my short little legs might not be able to reach the pedals!

I had another ante-natal appointment during the week. Unfortunately all my excited anticipation about discussing a birth plan with the doctor was for nothing - the midwife was running so late that by the time I saw her, the doctor had already left. Thankfully, she spoke with the doctor on the phone and he was happy enough to see me in a fortnight for that discussion. I was quite annoyed at the time, but I will have had another ultrasound by then to check on MissyMoo3's growth, so the timing for our birth "chat" will probably be better then anyway.

After my labour dream, I have now completed packing MissyMoo3's hospital bag. Mine is still a work in progress.

Today I felt the most tired I have felt this pregnancy (well at least I think so - I've already forgotten the first trimester fatigue). I think it's a combination of being so far along in the pregnancy, chasing the MissyMoos and having to stay up late (until 9:30pm!) to have my supper so I have enough carbs in my system to get me through the night. This evening I had a little snooze after dinner which has pepped me up a bit. The carpet needs vacuuming but that will just have to wait until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. If you needed another reason why blogging is good for you I think you just found it. It helps to fill in that time where your body is falling asleep waiting for supper time to come along!
    Not long to go now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...