01 September 2011

Springing Into Spring

We are having such a lovely day that I just had to write about it. This morning Hubby left for work early but the MissyMoos and I all slept in. I managed to put on a load of washing and have a shower before they woke up, which made the morning run so much more smoothly. Adding to the smoothness of the morning, MissyMoo1 (4) decided to dress herself without drama even before I asked her to! The MissyMoos had a lovely jump on the trampoline in the morning sunshine after breakfast. Their giggles and singing made a sunny day even sunnier! Some friends came over to visit this morning with their kidlets. Although we used to see each other at least weekly at playgroup, in recent weeks things have kept cropping up and it seemed like we hadn't caught up in ages, so it was great to see them, if only for a short visit. Then Hubby, awesome man that he is, decided that as he had started work so early, he was able to come home for lunch with his little family. Yay! Having him home for a bit in the middle of the day really perked the girls up. We were talking about it now being September and MissyMoo1 jumped up excitedly shouting "yay, winter is over!" That just about sums up the mood of today! Now I'm sitting in the backyard sunning my little white legs (yes, back to the old habit of blogging on the iPhone!) while the MissyMoos are running around the yard, alternating between playing in the sandpit and playing chasies. If this is a sign of things to come this spring, bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason the site wouldn't recognise paragraphs for this post. Hope it doesn't irk you as much as it irks me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a perfectionist! Yes, I too HATE it when blogger messes with my layout. Deep breaths and count to ten...
    As for spring! Yipppeeee! I love the warmer weather. Go away winter. We've had enough of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...