12 October 2011

2 week weigh-in

This morning, at age 2 weeks and 2 days I took MissyMoo3 for her first visit to the child health nurse at our local pharmacy. I had a couple of home visits from a hospital midwife in my first week home, which was great. I was also supposed to get a home visit from a community health nurse, but when they told me they wouldn't be able to visit me for a month, I told them not to bother coming.

The visit went well. I had been to this nurse with MissyMoos 1 & 2 when they were babies too and loved seeing her - she had so much practical advice to offer and not judgmental at all like so many people can be. She remembered me too - she still had the older MissyMoos' cards on file with her!

I've been feeding MissyMoo3 on demand and it appears to have had an impact - she has put on more than half a kilo in two weeks! She has also grown in length to the point where I'm already having to shelve the Bonds 0000 Wondersuits. Aww, my little baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...