20 November 2011

Cool Stuff I Get To Do Because I Have Kids: Build Sandcastles

I like going to the beach. I like wading around in the water (as long as it's not too cold - I'm not so brave!). I like being in the sun and getting a bit of a tan, however politically incorrect it might be to say so these days.

Being at the beach with the MissyMoos just adds that extra dimension. Watching them take pleasure in creating something from the sand (or just getting sludge all over themselves) is great fun. Even better is getting into it with them. Piling up sand, digging holes, getting sand everywhere - what fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day. We spent hours traveling to and from Sydney for a kids party. Not quite so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...