27 November 2011

MissyMoo1 the birthday girl!



My big girl is 5!

Five years ago, we went through one of the worst experiences of our lives, with ultimately the best outcome imaginable. Hubby and I became parents for the first time to a beautiful and, within a few days, healthy baby girl. I always get a bit teary around her birthday each year, thinking about the experience of getting her into the world, and always feeling guilty that I couldn't be there with her in those first difficult hours which I barely remember because of what my body was going through at the time. I always hug her a little tighter when I think about it.

I'm so proud of my big girl. Happy birthday sweety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...