26 December 2011

5000 page views!!

I've just seen that my blog has reached 5000 all time page views ... and 1000 of them have been in the past month!

Thank you so much for reading. Sometimes I don't look at the page views, content that the blog is recording aspects of my life to help me to remember in years to come. It might not be everybody's cup of tea, but it's mine - a place where I can express myself and be myself. But I do find the statistics very interesting. It is heartening to see that people read my blog and it keeps me writing. 5000 page views and 24 countries is inspiring!

So thanks so much for reading and feel free to comment on my posts - they make me smile too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...