28 December 2011

Friendly chat

There's nothing like a good chat with a friend.

This morning I caught up with an old friend from high school whose parents moved nearby a little while ago. Because of that, I get to see her more often than I used to.

In recent years our lives have followed similar paths with our second children and third children born at around the same time. It was great to relax and chat while the various children played and fed. It was so nice to compare notes about life and have a laugh and a little whinge with someone who's going through the same things as I am. I didn't want to leave, but the kids were getting restless. The good thing about good friendships is that you can just pick up from where you left off next time :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Francesca - Thanks for you comment on my blog - gave me a reason to find and check out your blog. :) I look forward to checking back more in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...