31 December 2011

New Year Resolutions 2012

What would new year's be without a resolution or three?

This year I have decided to make some, but to make them slightly realistic in the hope that I might be able to keep them for a good portion of the year. For example, I will not be resolving to exercise more or eat less sweets.

Below, in no particular order, are my resolutions for next year:

1. De-stress. This will involve not putting myself into situations for which the stress involved is not worth the benefit gained from the activity. It will also involve doing things which I know to keep me calm and sane!

2. Learn to say "no" sometimes. This will assist with point 1 above.

3. Enjoy my family. Watch them, engage with them, play with them, show them how much I love them.

4. Spend less time on the Internet. This means only once or twice per day and putting the iPhone down! Maybe also an Internet-free day once a month or so. This will assist with point 3 above.

5. Listen to music a bit each day (not the nursery rhyme variety).

6. Smile.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to add, subtract or otherwise amend said resolutions on a whim and without prior notice. Non-fulfillment of resolutions by the end of 2012 is not actionable by any person in any way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these ideas... and the disclaimer at the end!
    Good luck and happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...