04 January 2012

A little bit of baby blue

I had some wonderful news this morning. My cousin in Italy (well actually she's my mum's cousin but she's not much older than me - we'll call her Cugina C) just had her first baby - a little boy! He was born a month early so it was a little unexpected, but everyone is doing well. And they called him Francesco - nice name!

Even though they're on the other side of the world, I was so excited to hear the news. Cugina C and I have seen each other and hung out a few times over the years, the last time being three years ago when Nonna, MissyMoo1 and I went over to Italy for her wedding. And now they have a baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...