21 April 2012

Blanket squares

Remember aaaaaages ago I told you that I had a new idea for a knitting project? I never did tell you what it was, did I?

Well, my idea was to use my leftover wool to make a blanket for MissyMoo2 (2). I was going to do this by knitting squares in a nice, thick pattern for extra strength and warmth.

I have completed two squares:





I'm not sure if I want to keep going with this, though. I'm thinking I need a more planned approach to the colours so that the end result is something nice to look at as well as something to keep her warm. I've put it on the backburner while I knit MissyMoo1 (5) a scarf for school...

1 comment:

  1. I started knitting a scarf four winters ago. It's sitting half finished under me bed. Do you want to finish it for me...?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...