26 June 2012

"I Spy" in July

Hi people!

I was thinking about trying to get a theme up and running for July and I've come up with "I Spy in July".

It's fairly simple. What you need to do is write a blog post inspired by something which you see. You can do it as often (or not) as you like during the month of July. No particular posts on particular days are required, photos are a great idea, although not essential. Open your eyes and let your imaginations run wild.

I will try to do as many as I can, although I don't think I'll manage one every day in July with this funny thing called real life getting in the way!

If you do want to participate, all I ask is that if you write an "I Spy in July" post, please link back to my blog.  I don't have any linky widgets, so if you do join in, please also leave a comment on this post to let me know and link to your post so we can all read what you spy in July! Spread the word and happy blogging!

xx

4 comments:

  1. I reeeeeeeeeeally like the sound of this theme, seriously considering giving it a go... :-) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that sounds like a good idea. I will have to see what I can come up with. Thanks for linking up for Flash Blog Friday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneaking in at the very last minute to link up with you! Here's my I Spy post: http://thischarmingmum.com/2012/07/31/on-fighting-the-7-signs-of-ageing-what-are-your-7-signs/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...