21 June 2012

Reportcard...

MissyMoo1 (5) arrived home with something special today: her first ever school report card.


I wanted to open it straightaway, but decided to call Hubby at work first. He's not usually big on ceremony like that, but I wanted to make sure he didn't want us to open it together when he got home.

Thankfully, he was happy for me to open it before he got home (I don't know if I could have waited), a decision for which he was rewarded by my reading out the entire report to him, then and there, over the phone.

I'm so proud of our big girl. She's where she should be academically and her grades for effort and comments were just wonderful. It warms my heart to know how well she has settled into school now, how she is giving everything a go and how she is growing in so many ways. She's a beautiful girl, inside and out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Francesca...

    Congratulations!

    You must be bursting with pride!

    What a milestone and a relief that your little one is settled and doing so well.

    (Im glad Mr O let you read it there and then, I couldn't have waited either!)

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shez, it's very exciting and a huge relief!

      Delete
  2. LOL Francesca! School reports are mean't to be read excitedly over the phone to daddy at work!!! Give yourself a break...you made Mr O's day at work I reckon... xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...