29 July 2012

I Spy in July: Barbie is so cool!

I spy with my little eye...


... the coolest girl's bike helmet in the history of cool girl bike helmets.

You didn't even realise it was a bike helmet, did you?

It's MissyMoo2's (3).

And the best part, which you can't see in this photo, is that there's even a number plate on the back!

Join me for "I Spy in July". See my introductory post for an explanation. I don't have any linky widgets, so if you do join in, please leave a comment on that post to let me know and link to your post so we can all read what you spy in July!


4 comments:

  1. Love that helmet!
    I got Baby C a dinosaur helmet for his first birthday...it is the coolest boys bike helmet in the history of cool boys bike helmets!
    Here is a picture of it
    http://motherdownunder.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/first-birthday-presents.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the coolest boy's bike helmet I have ever seen!

      Delete
  2. You won't lose her the next time you are at the park on a busy day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does stand out a bit, doesn't it. She hasn't even worn it yet, she just likes to look at it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...