27 July 2012

I Spy in July: Block Towers

I spy with my little eye...


...something all three MissyMoos can do together.

Sometimes is can be difficult to find things all three of the MissyMoos can do together. MissyMoo2 (3) can easily fit into big girl games with MissyMoo1 (5) as well as baby play with MissyMoo3 (10 months). However, often if MissyMoo3 is involved, there are restrictions on what the kids can play with: play dough goes in her mouth, non-duplo lego goes in her mouth, Barbie shoes go in her mouth ... you get the picture.

So out came the blocks, surprisingly, at MissyMoo1's suggestion. And what followed was fun, creativity and a finished construction with all the grandeur of a fairytale castle, complete with a window on top. I didn't last too long though. They love knocking down their castles - there's another thing they can all do together :-)

Join me for "I Spy in July". See my introductory post for an explanation. I don't have any linky widgets, so if you do join in, please leave a comment on that post to let me know and link to your post so we can all read what you spy in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...