03 July 2012

I Spy In July: Sleeping Beauty

I spy with my little eye...

...a beautiful little girl, peacefully sleeping. Her chest rises and falls, slowly, evenly, with slumber's gentle breaths.

What will tomorrow hold for you, my dear child? I dream that you will emerge beaming, with the future looking bright ahead, without pain, without fear, without dread.

I spy, with my teary eye, an innocent angel, unaware of what lies ahead. I fear for you, for deep down I know, tomorrow will not be bright. My prayers will not be answered in the way I want them to be. I am not in control. If only I could be.



Join me for "I Spy in July". See my introductory post for an explanation. I don't have any linky widgets, so if you do join in, please leave a comment on that post to let me know and link to your post so we can all read what you spy in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...