26 July 2012

Thankful Thursday: Liebster Blog Love

I am so thankful this Thursday for bloggy things.

I have just received my fourth, yes, fourth Liebster blog award!!!!

My acceptance blog post will come later, as I have to put some thought into 11 interesting things about myself, hmm...

My blogging has been a little slow in the past couple of weeks. The initial adrenalin rush of being back at work and feeling like superwoman has worn off slightly, and a bit of fatigue has set in. The extra housework tasks which could be put off no longer, the extra bits of uncompleted ironing which have added up to a full basket , the need for early nights sometimes, has meant that blogging hasn't been as much of a priority recently.

But having received four of these awards - three of them in the past month or so - has given me a warm fuzzy feeling. I love the idea that some people not only read my little snippets about life, but have also thought of me when deciding who to pass their Liebster onto. The longer I do this, the more I feel like part of a community. Thanks to Holly, Schez, Carmen and Chrissie for thinking of me. Thanks also to every person who reads my blog posts and leaves comments. I love hearing your thoughts on what I write and I love interacting with you.

xx

Linking up with Kate at kate says stuff for Thankful Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. I love the little awards that are doing the rounds - its so nice to acknowledge one another x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love liebster!! :)

    it gives u a lil nice warm fuzzy feeling deep inside the cockles of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 4 awards, you champion! And *sighs* shame about the 'life getting in the way of blogging' part. Housework takes up far too much time! Good luck with it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!

      I reckon. Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to sit around all day, blogging away, with cups of coffee delivered on demand, housework taken care of (by someone else)... But then, we wouldn't have as much to blog about!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...