14 August 2012

Liebster #4

A few weeks ago I received a Liebster blog award from Chrissie.



Firstly Chrissie, sorry it has taken me so long to play! I'm so happy that you thought of me when passing on this award - thank so much :-)

Rules
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the person you tag.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post (they must have 200 followers or less)
  4. Tell them you have tagged them.
  5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 random pieces of information about me
 
  1. My first regular job was babysitting two naughty boys after school a couple of afternoons per week.
  2. I have superior list-making skills.
  3. I love walking through autumn leaves on the ground.
  4. Black bean sauce gives me headaches.
  5. I'm very ticklish.
  6. When I put my head under water, I always come up looking like a drowned rat.
  7. I've given birth "naturally" three times and each were completely different experiences.
  8. I love lying around on the grass in the backyard on a sunny day watching the MissyMoos run around.
  9. I am seriously hanging out for Spring - more than ever before as far as I can remember.
  10. I have pointy elbows and always bump them into things, including my husband, poor Hubby.
  11. I love coffee, but rarely drink tea.

11 questions from Chrissie
1. What is your all-time favourite movie?
Cinema Paradiso - it has been since the first time I watched it.

2. Did you finish high school?
Yes

3. What was your first job?
Oops, I said that in my facts above without reading ahead to these questions. Well there was the babysitting, but after that I worked on weekends at Big W in the toy section.

4. Are you a bit of a hoarder, or do you get rid of everything?
Hoarder, attempting to change my ways.

5. How many children do you have?
Three

6. Do you have a hobby that you pursue?
Guitar, blogging, writing, readying. Yes, I have too many of them for a working mum of three, so they don't get all the time or attention I'd like to give them (the hobbies that is, not the kids).

7. How old were you when you got your first mobile phone?
18

8. How often do you see your friends?
My local friends - at least weekly, either at school or playgroup. My other friends - usually when there's a special occasion like a birthday.

9. What 3 words would you use to describe you?
Loving, hard-working, silly.

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

11. What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
My leather jacket which I bought in Florence in 2005. I still wear it a lot.


Postscript

I'm going to be a rebel and not pass this on, just because my would-be recipients haven't changed since last time. Thanks for the Liebster award, Chrissie!

2 comments:

  1. I love learning these little snippets about you! I'm with you on 1,2,3,+9 of your random list. I'm totally opposite to you on your 11 as I love my tea and I can't wait to see number 6 when we go away in September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please use this information for good and not for evil.

      I wasn't planning on putting my head under - and no, that's not an invitation to dunk me!! Oh, I hope it's warm enough to swim...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...