09 August 2012

Thankful Thursday: A little list

I'm feeling a bit lazy as I sit down to write this post. It's Wednesday night and I've been reading legislation and writing/editing policies all day at work. Suffice it to say, being "creative" with my writing is not quite on the radar at this point. So, for this week's Thankful Thursday post, I'm relying on my superior list-making skills!

This Thursday I am thankful for the following things:

  • good hip news;
  • still feeling refreshed from our glorious weekend away;
  • the work week being productive, and now over;
  • being (mostly) organised for the busy weekend ahead (for a change);
  • the MissyMoos going to bed early and with a minimum of fuss on a Wednesday night when their mum is tired;
  • a pile of books just waiting to be read;
  • snuggles on cold winter nights.

Linking up with Kate at kate says stuff for Thankful Thursday

18 comments:

  1. I like your list - it's very smooth. Mine was somewhat like that yesterday until my little poppet came home from school sick. Now everything has been turned upside down ... but not for long, i just needed to regroup. It's all good again now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, isn't it terrible when there's a spanner thrown in the works. I hope your little one feels better soon.

      Delete
  2. Lol at your 'superior list making skills'! And it's a lovely looking list! Nothing beats a good winter snuggle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there's one thing I can do, it's write a list!

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I'm about to head off to find out about my hip, so fingers crossed it's good too. Thankyou for this lovely list, sometimes it's the little things that mean the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I hope it's good news. Fingers and toes are crossed :-)

      Delete
  4. Love a good pile of books just waiting to be read. T me it's a pile of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic things to be thankful for xx Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses to you lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you for doing up that list after reading legislation and writing policies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very pleasant writing task after the dryness of the day :-)

      Delete
    2. Having said that, I am a bit of a nerd and I don't really mind writing policies...

      Delete
  7. A perfect little list of thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add sunny days. I'm thankful for those too :-)

      Delete
  8. hope you get through the pile of books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its lovely to see you thankful for a number of things.... some people struggle to find just one thing! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely list Francesca! Big Yay for the hip news! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...