30 August 2012

Thankful Thursday: Stranded

Today is Thursday and today I am thankful.

If it wasn't for the car nearly overheating in peak city traffic on the way home from Hubby's grandmother's funeral a couple of weeks ago, I wouldn't have booked the car in for a service this morning and I wouldn't have been "stranded" car-less with the two little MissyMoos here:


If I hadn't had a reason to spend two hours on the foreshore in the sunshine, I probably would have stayed at home and done housework. And that would have been a shame.

So today I am thankful for car trouble and the tail end of winter.

Thankful Thursday

4 comments:

  1. what a great perspective!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and a great way to look at the hurdles that we sometimes have to overcome !
    Have the best Thursday.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fate! Looks like a wonderful place to be stranded x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. It really was a glorious day in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...