11 October 2012

Thankful Thursday: The Three Sisters


Today (and every day) I am thankful for my three beautiful daughters.
I am thankful to them for multiplying the reserves of love I have in me, to give right back to them.
I am thankful for the relationship and bond I have with each of them - each of them different because of their ages and our experiences together, but each equal in strength.
I am thankful for their relationship with one another - they are becoming a cute little gang - and I hope with all my heart that they are friends throughout their lives.

I am thankful for their laughter.
I am thankful for their tears - that they choose to have them fall on me.
I am thankful for cuddles.
I am thankful for their health.
I am thankful for their happiness.
I am thankful that they make me the mother, and the person, that I am.

I thank them for the friends they have brought into our lives, the wonderful times we have spent together as a family and the adventures that are yet to come.


Thankful Thursday

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a beautiful post! they are so very lucky to have you as their mumma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. It's so easy to write nice things about them - they're gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. That's beautiful. U r very blessed to have three. I have one and am thankful, but three is triple the blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Post. Having 2 beautiful sisters, whom I love with all my heart & value & honour, I'm hopeful your girls will also experience that joy in their futures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love seeing all you siblings together and the wondergul resltionship you have. I hope so too :-)

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous post Francesca, such loving words. Although my 3 aren't all girls I do feel the same, you've articulated it so well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. There's really nothing else in the world like it.

      Delete
  5. That is beautifully written Francesca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...