06 November 2012

20,000 Pageviews

Today my blog reached 

20,000 

all time pageviews!!!

Another goal achieved!

So, to celebrate, I've decided to have a statistics party post - woohoo!

My first post on this blog was written in December 2009. Since then, this blog has been viewed in 86 countries. My most popular month was last month, October 2012 with  2,459 pageviews.

Blogger can tell me the top ten viewing countries of all time, so I have decided to write each of them a message in their native tongue:

  1. Australia: G'day Aussies. Thanks for readin' me yarns. I reckon it's bloody beautiful.
  2. United States: Hi ya'll. Thanks for reading my stories. It's been legen ... wait for it ... dary.
  3. Russia: Здравствуйте. Спасибо за чтение моих рассказов.
  4. United Kingdom: Hello chaps. I'm much obliged for your kind attention to my tales.
  5. Germany: Hallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  6. France: Bonjour. Merci de lire mes histoires.
  7. India: हैलो है। मेरी कहानियों पढने के लिए धन्यवाद.
  8. Brazil: Olá. Obrigado por ler as minhas histórias.
  9. Japan: こんにちは。私の話を読んでいただき、ありがとうございます。
  10. Canada: Hi guys. Thanks for reading my stories. / Bonjour. Merci de lire mes histoires.

And thanks to Google , for your contribution to five out of 10 translations :-)

Seriously, though, thanks everyone for reading my blog - I can't believe it's already reached 20,000 pageviews (most of them not mine!). Raise your glasses (and your translation dictionaries) to many more to come.

xx

41 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 20 000 hits! How freaking good is it to be able to strike another goal off the list :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly, it's awesome. I was wondering if I'd end up red-face with all that bloody goal setting. But so far, so good :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats!! Great achievement!!! Love google translation!!

    #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, if only I could have used it during foreign language exams at uni!

      Delete
  3. jealous, jealous - good for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And I love your thank you messages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Although I just noticed that my Russian one disappeared and was replaced with German. All fixed now!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! Awesome achievement! Cheers, Mez x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mez, they've been coming thick and fast over the past couple of weeks. Half of them are probably spammers but I'll take what I can get :-)

      Delete
  6. Thats awesome, congrats on the great work, you must feel so proud! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great news well done!!! #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on 20k. It's actually my goal as well (I'm just a very long way away)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hang in there, you'll get there!

      Delete
  9. Well done! I've just clicked over 5000!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great achievement for your first year, Alicia. Great work!

      Delete
  10. Woo! Congrats on the big 20K, that is awesome! And well done on the 10 languages (5 without google hehehe) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, yes well ahem 4 variations on English is a bit of a cheat ... oops :-)

      Delete
  11. Congratulations! That's an awesome achievement!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations!!
    ticking off goals is awesome
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! That is quite the achievement!
    I bet the next 20,000 come fast and furious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (They probably will, as I think the spammers have caught wind of my blog - I've been getting quite a few comments that I've had to mark as spam in the past couple of weeks - oh well!)

      Delete
  14. Congratulations! And what a lovely multi-lingual tribute you made to all your readers :)
    Here's to the next 20,000 page views! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. What can I say, I'm a try-hard omniglot! Any excuse for the linguist in me to come out to play :-)

      Delete
  15. That's terrific Francesca! Congratulations! I hit the 20,000 recently too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and congratulations to you too!

      Delete
  16. Congratulations, it's great when you achieve a goal and can mark it as done - more of us should do goal setting for motivation because the reward is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kyla. It's nice for me to get back into some goal-setting; it gives me a bit of direction. Thanks for reading and commenting :-)

      Delete
  17. Very cute post and well done to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...