06 November 2012

Melbourne Cup Fashion 2012

At work, we dress up on Melbourne Cup day. I like dressing up on Melbourne Cup day.

For work dress-ups, there's usually a theme. My first year there, it was "bad taste". As I'd only started working there around six weeks earlier, I decided not to partake in the dress code, not knowing exactly how into it people got and not wanting to embarrass myself when I'd only been there five minutes. (I needn't have worried. People got into it.)

Last year, I was on maternity leave for Melbourne Cup, so this is my first work-related dressing up event. This year's theme is "colour".


Do you think this will be colourful enough?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...