30 December 2012

Santa reads my blog!

My team at work did Secret Santa a couple of weeks ago. I was very fortunate that my Secret Santa had read my blog post about what I want for Christmas. S/he very cleverly answered all of my wishes and explained each gift in a letter.

1. The ability to make a decision ... and stick to it:

It's on the fridge

2. Patience :

Cheeky Santa

3. A new oven:

Next best thing, right?

4. A mute button for the whinging:

I've had to keep this one under wraps so that MissyMoo2 (3) isn't reminded of her babyhood dummy addiction

5. A tidy craft cupboard:
Christmas craft supplies added by yours truly

Not a bad collection, thanks Santa :-)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...