04 February 2013

30,000 Pageviews

Over the weekend, this blog's all-time pageviews ticked over the 30,000 mark!

When the blog reached 20,000 pageviews three months ago, I wrote a statistics party post. I am completely blown away that it took almost three years to reach 20,000 pageviews, but that the blog has been viewed a further 10,000 times in only three months!

I'm not going to go hugely into stats in this post, but the statistician in me thought it might be fun to list the top 10 all-time page-viewing countries, with the linguist in me including a little message in their mother tongue.

  1. Australia: G'day Aussies. Thanks for readin' me yarns. I reckon it's bloody beautiful.
  2. United States: Hi ya'll. Thanks for reading my stories. It's been legen ... wait for it ... dary.
  3. Russia: Здравствуйте. Спасибо за чтение моих рассказов.
  4. United Kingdom: Hello chaps. I'm much obliged for your kind attention to my tales.
  5. Germany: Hallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  6. Philippines: Hello.Salamat sa iyo para sa pagbabasa ng aking mga kuwento.
  7. France: Bonjour. Merci de lire mes histoires.
  8. China: 你好。谢谢读我的故事。 
  9. Spain: Hola. Gracias por leer mis historias.
  10. India: हैलो है। मेरी कहानियों पढने के लिए धन्यवाद.

There are a few changes from the last statistics summary:
  • The Philippines has entered the charts at number 6;
  • France has dropped one place to 7th;
  • India has dropped three places to 10th;
  • China has entered the charts at number 8;
  • Spain has entered the charts at number 9;
  • Brazil, Japan and Canada have dropped out of the top 10;
  • Google translate has increased its contribution from five to six translations :-)
Happy page viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...