03 February 2013

My week in bullet points

I found that last week's wrap up of the week just gone was a great way to keep track of what had been happening in our lives when time for writing long blog posts has been short.

I've been really appreciating this blog as a way of recording things that I might otherwise forget because of busy day-to-day living. I love making memories. I also love a bit of help in remembering them!

So to keep up with that, I'm doing it again. I've seen people do "my week in pictures" on instagram. I don't instagram though, for a couple of reasons, so I'm doing "my week in bullet points".


  • MissyMoo1 (6) started year 1. She said: "Year 1 is even better than kinder, mum!" And that's a huge statement, because kinder was pretty awesome.
  • MissyMoo2 (3) started pre-school. She had one casual day last year to try it out, but this was her first proper day there and she just loved it. No complaints there. She was asleep on the couch at 5:30pm though - it must have been a busy day!
  • I started my extra work day for the week. It went well, only one minor technological inconvenience, but overall it was very productive. It might also have been because it was the first week back at school, but I noticed the reduction in "home" time and finished the week off quite tired. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
  • MissyMoo3 (16 months) had the dreaded return visit to day care. Let's just say, now that she knows I leave her there all day, she's not so keen. It might take a bit of getting used to.
  • Playgroup started back too, which MissyMoo2 was excited about. Coming back after those few weeks off over the holidays, I really noticed how MissyMoo3 has gone from being a baby there to being one of the kids running around and getting in amongst it.
  • We had friends over to visit who we try to catch up with a few times per year. Some wine was consumed :-)
  • I had newborn cuddles with my friend's five-day-old baby. My friend and I have known each other since we were seven years old and now we're sharing in the next generation - it's just wonderful.
Hope you had a good week too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy but good week !
    Hope this week is a great one.
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...