24 February 2013

My week in bullet points

It's that time of the week again - time for another set of bullet points! My social life went a little crazy this week, so some of the points are actually about me!

  • Monday morning I started volunteering at MissyMoo1's (6) school. Just changing readers over for half an hour - it's all I'm able to do there with everything else I have on, but it's nice to be able to do something. MissyMoo2 (3) and MissyMoo3 (16 months) had a nice sit together and nibbled on morning tea while I did it. They're good girls.
  • Tuesday night I went out for dinner with some friends. We do this once a month and it's so nice to have a chat without our kids or husbands around. Lots of laughs!
  • Thursday night was Old Ducks Book Club and we actually did talk about the book this time (among other things)! The book was The Shack by William P. Young - I'll be writing a post about this one soon - hopefully sometime this week.
  • Saturday night was Virtual Vodka Night on Twitter. Lot of fun! I'll post about this one later too.
  • Today MissyMoo1's friend had a birthday party at a nature reserve. Thankfully the sun came out today and we were able to enjoy a family day out. We even caught a critter show. All three MissyMoos were in on the action, patting reptiles, and MissyMoo1 and MissyMoo2 had a photo with a python wrapped around the two of them together - very cute. (Brave girls - I wouldn't have done it!)
Hope you've had a great week too! 
What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...