07 February 2013

Thankful Thursday: Decisiveness

For I don't know how long, Hubby and I have been making plans, discarding them, making new plans, discarding them, making newer plans, discarding them, reviving old plans and continuing the cycle.

In part, it's exciting. These are big decisions which will affect our lives and our quality of life, one way or another. It has also been quite tiring and frustrating, unsettling and disconcerting. We've been really wanting to be able to make a decision and stick to it.

Today I am thankful because we have made a decision (again). The difference is that this time we have stuck to it for a whole two weeks! It feels comforting to be able to see ourselves taking a particular path instead of being stuck at a crossroads (of our own making)

I won't go into detail now, because if we do ultimately stick with this decision, I'm sure it will be blog fodder for months to come! For now, I am just thankful for our current decisiveness, for a husband who is always doing his best for our family and for the ability to have these options in the first place which lead to our indecision.


Linking up for Thankful Thursday with Six by the Bay:

10 comments:

  1. Oh I hear ya on this one. My hubster used to be indecisive but now he's not so sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the indecisive one in our marriage! It drives my Husband insane :) Good luck with the decision making and I look forward the blogs about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're both as bad as each other in this family!

      Delete
  3. Having someone who can make a decision always makes life so much simplier, my hubby just goes with the flow on the small stuff but always manages to step up when I need him too. So now you've got this nosey journ's attention, I can't wait to figure out what you're talking about! Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be mysterious for a little longer but you'll find out eventually!

      Delete
  4. Im glad you have made a decision! It can be so difficult. Dam brains can never let us just be happy and make a decision easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, sounds exciting!!! If its something you really want, then MAKE it happen! Go for it! Thanks so much for linking up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am terrible at making decisions! lol So I'm very happy for you! I'm also very curious now, so looking forward to your future blog fodder ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...