28 March 2013

A Year and a Half

My baby is 18 months old.
 
18 months. One and a half years.
 
But she's my baby! That's impossible!
 
A year and a half ago she made a dramatic entrance to the world (yes, I'm shamelessly trying to get more pageviews for her birth story which has dropped out of my all-time top 10).

MissyMoo3 completed our family, cemented new friendships and made all our lives brighter.

She has gone from this:
 

to this:
 

to this:


I am so thankful for my beautiful third daughter. Having three children is hard work, but it is so absolutely, completely worth it (even when I don't feel that way at times - it still is!).
 
MissyMoo3, you are a happy, chatty, lovely little thing. You have settled into day care better than I ever dreamed you would. You are cheeky. You are cuddly. You are sweet. You are funny. I love your words. I love the way you pat me on the behind saying "bum, bum, bum". I love the way you climb into each of your sisters' beds at bedtime to say "nigh nigh" and "mwah".
 
This Thursday I am thankful for you, MissyMoo3.
 
P.S. I forgive you for breaking my new glasses.
 

Linking up for Thankful Thursday with Six by the Bay:


Six By The Bay

 

7 comments:

  1. yes..our babies grow up way too fast! My baby is having a baby..still can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie :-) My baby will be 18 in May. They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do grow up way too fast. So precious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It goes so quickly - does that mean its time for another one?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...