03 March 2013

My week in bullet points

This week has been a slow one. I had a cold for most of the week, so it took all my efforts just to get through the day-to-day.

The MissyMoos provided some entertainment though!


  • Here's a Kidspeak Gem from MissyMoo2 (3):
MM2: Mum?
F: Yeah.
MM2: No, I'm talking to a different mum.
F: How many mums do you have?
MM2: 5.
  • About half an hour before dinner on Monday night, MissyMoo3 (16 months) climbed up into MissyMoo1's (6) seat at the table and banged her hands on the table shouting: "Din din, din din!"
  • Friday night, Nonna & Par came over to babysit and we went to a dinner party at some friends' house. It was a wonderful night spent with good friends, with lots of laughs - side-splitting stuff actually.
Hope you've had a good week. What did you get up to?

1 comment:

  1. I love a dinner party with friends and lots of laugh. The best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...