10 March 2013

My week in bullet points

Hello, it's summary time!

This has been a week of milestones for my little ones. Here's a snippet:


  • MissyMoo3 (17 months) climbed onto the dining table this week, much to my distress. She has been able to climb onto the chairs for a few weeks, but this time she went that little bit further, getting one knee up onto the table, then another. I let her do it to crawling position, then swiftly whisked her off the table before she had a chance to get to her feet!
  • MissyMoo2 (3) had her first playdate. Now that she is at pre-school, she has made a couple of friends in her own right. The girls played so nicely together and it's lovely to see MissyMoo2 stepping out of her big sister's shadow in a way.
  • MissyMoo3 jumped! And each time she tries to do it, she says "DUMP!"
  • MissyMoo1 (6) had her first netball training session. B is her coach. (That lady is Wonder Woman - I have no idea how she fits in everything she does in life. And you know, I suspect she may be the real Wonder Woman. I've never seen them together in the same room. Just sayin'). MissyMoo1 enjoyed training. All the girls are in year 1 & 2 and almost all are beginners. It will be good for them to learn those skills and get outside for a run around each week with their friends.
  • MissyMoo3 cut teeth numbers 11 and 12.
  • MissyMoo1 rode her bike without training wheels for the first time (last time she tried, they had to go back on).
  • MissyMoo1's school reader was all about ears on different animals. Did you know grasshoppers' ears are on their legs?
Me: Imagine if your ears were on your legs.
MissyMoo2: I want my ears to be on my belly button.


Hope you've had a great week!
xx

4 comments:

  1. What a great week you had !!!! It doesn't take them long to be up and on top of everything does it ???
    Love that you know Wonder Woman - please ask her to visit me when she is finished teaching Miss E to play netball !!! In desparate need of some help.
    I do remember hearing about a grasshoppers' ears being on their legs - how funny if we had them on our belly buttons !!
    Have a fantastic week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea about the grasshopper thing. It's amazing what you can learn from primary school!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Your love & admiration for your kidlets shines through this.
    ....being Miss Wonder Woman's sister I also don't know how she does it all, especially as most of the time she is as calm as a cucumber through it all, Hope Miss E loves netball as much as we all did, passion for something makes it easier to fit it into your days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the calmness! She's amazing!

      Miss E is pretty excited about the gala day on the weekend :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...