18 March 2013

My week in bullet points

Hi all!

I'm a day late for "My week in bullet points" this week, but I'm not apologising - yesterday afternoon I was having too much fun playing with the MissyMoos in the backyard to worry about blogging!


  • Last week was Catholic Schools Week. On Monday, MissyMoo1's (6) school had an open day. I was so glad it was held on a Monday so I could go. There was a liturgy, then open classrooms followed by a sausage sizzle. It was lovely to be able to look through all the work MissyMoo1 has done already this year and then to sit around and have lunch with my big girl and her friends. The only down-side was that I go the time wrong for pre-school story time in the library, so MissyMoo2 (3) missed out on that. She was a little upset, but got some one-on-one story time that afternoon at home to make up for it.
  • Saturday was a netball gala day for MissyMoo1. Her team of 6 and 7 year olds who had never played a game of netty in their lives played three games and did wonderfully with 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss. They did some great throwing and catching, and a lot of running around on what ended up being a scorcher of a day. 
  • Sunday was St. Patrick's day. Although we were invited to celebrate with some Irish friends, we decided to stay home, as another day out would have been too much for us. Instead we had some play time outside and the MissyMoos waved around their shamrocks for a bit.
Hope you've had a great week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...