24 March 2013

My week in bullet points

Hello people, how has your week been?

Well, here are some bullet points all about mine:


  • On Monday, I went shopping for me! Granted, I had two MissyMoos with me, so it was a quick trip, but week's earlier I'd cleared the calendar and set aside the morning as my time to get a few items of clothing for winter and some errands done. Success :-)
  • Tuesday was a big day, as I left before dawn for a morning seminar in Sydney. As I mentioned in my Thankful Thursday post, this meant I missed out on being there to see MissyMoo1 (6) all dressed up for her school walkathon, but I didn't feel like I missed anything thanks to my wonderful family and friends.
  • Wednesday saw me back at the office for the first time in over a week because of the seminars. It felt a little strange...
  • MissyMoo1 had her last piano lesson on Thursday. She was still enjoying it, but we had to reduce the activities to reduce my stress levels and reclaim some family time. I'm hoping she'll keep up with a bit of practising so she doesn't forget the past 12 months' worth of learning.
  • Thursday night was Old Ducks Bookclub. The book we read for this month was:

It was a lovely book, which I really enjoyed reading. Nice and light, relatively speaking, 
after the intensity of The Shack last month.

  • Other than that, I've been working really hard on my manuscript. It's so close to being done, it's teasing me, but I'm hoping to have it ready for the Old Ducks early in the week so they can read it for next month's book club meeting - a bit of constructive criticism before I decide what to do with it next!
  • It has been a beautiful outdoor kind of weekend, with netball yesterday and then time in the playground today. Here's a photo of our little piece of paradise:


I hope you've had a lovely week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...