31 March 2013

My week in bullet points

Happy Easter everybody!

Here is my weekly summary of what we've been up to. For those of you who haven't seen this series of posts from me before, it's a way of helping me keep up with milestones, what we've been up to as a family and general bits and pieces, and is particularly for those weeks that fly by without me having a chance to post much on the blog. It can also serve as a reminder to me to write a longer post on one of the bullet points here and there down the track when time permits.

What a week it's been!

  • Zio N came up to visit from Victoria last weekend. He's been staying with Nonna and Par and we've seen him quite a few times during his stay. It has been wonderful, as the last time we saw him (excluding Skype calls!) was when MissyMoo2 (3) was six months old. Now he has had the chance to play with all three MissyMoos and form bonds which can only come from real cuddles, not virtual ones.
  • MissyMoo3 marked the 18 month milestone by breaking my new glasses. I was angry at her, but I'm angrier at myself for allowing her anywhere near them. An expensive oversight on my part.
  • I had a lovely dinner out with some friends. We catch up for dinner once per month and it's a great opportunity for us to have a laugh and recharge the batteries.
  • It was a bit of a churchy week, being Holy Week and Easter. A mixed bag as far as behaviour from the kids, but I still think it was worth it.
  • The MissyMoos went to a fairy birthday party on Saturday. It was MissyMoo2's friend - her first birthday party invitation from a friend of her own! MissyMoo1 (6) and MissyM|oo3 went along too. There were girls of all ages there, from MissyMoo3 at 18 months all the way up to 10-year-old siblings and friends. So much fun. And so much PINK!
  • EASTER SUNDAY! The Easter Bunny visited our backyard again this year and the MissyMoos had an Easter egg hunt first thing in the morning.

  • Two people have now read my book and have given me positive feedback. Even though they're close to me and I would expect them to be nice, they didn't have to be that nice, so I'm taking their word for it!

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you've had a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the book!

    And I am glad that you had a Happy Easter!
    I did as well...too many chocolate eggs but that comes with the territory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, I've had way too much chocolate already, but there's so much more waiting for me!

      Delete
  2. Buona Pasqua, Francesca! Io ho avuto due dei miei figli, mia suocera e marito per lunch. Ora che siamo separati andiamo più d'accordo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...