13 April 2013

40,000 Pageviews

The blog's all-time pageviews have ticked over the 40,000 mark!

To celebrate, I've given the blog a new look. I was looking for a change and I thought this would be a good opportunity.

When the blog reached 30,000 pageviews a couple of months ago, I wrote a statistics party post. I also did one at 20,000 pageviews. So I'm going to make a tradition of it :-)

Here's a list of the top 10 all-time page-viewing countries, with a little message in their native tongue.

  1. Australia: G'day Aussies. Thanks for readin' me yarns. I reckon it's bloody beautiful.
  2. United States: Hi ya'll. Thanks for reading my stories. It's been legen ... wait for it ... dary.
  3. Russia: Здравствуйте. Спасибо за чтение моих рассказов.
  4. Germany: Hallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  5. United Kingdom: Hello chaps. I'm much obliged for your kind attention to my tales.
  6. France: Bonjour. Merci de lire mes histoires.
  7. Philippines: Hello.Salamat sa iyo para sa pagbabasa ng aking mga kuwento.
  8. AustriaHallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  9. Czech Republic: Dobrý den. Děkuji za přečtení mé povídky.
  10. Sweden: Hej. Tack för att du läser mina historier.

Here are my observations in comparison to the last statistics summary:
  • Australia, the US and Russia are firmly entrenched in their respective top three places;
  • Germany and the UK have swapped places;
  • France and The Philippines have swapped places;
  • 8th, 9th and 10th places have been claimed by newbies to the top 10.
  • China, Spain and India have dropped out of the top 10.
  • Thanks again to Google translate  :-)
Happy page viewing!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Francesca! Absolutely love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rita. I'm glad you like it! It's very pink, but I like pink :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...