20 April 2013

Unwanted Visitors

Have you ever had unwanted visitors? They show up unannounced, throwing everything out of whack. You put up with them, but don't make them feel welcome. When they leave, you breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the thought that at least at this point, it will be a long time between visits.

That's how I feel about Leopold and Felicity. It has only been about six months since they last imposed upon us so I wasn't really expecting them. Last week they came over to visit MissyMoo3 (18 months). Poor thing. She kicked them to the kerb pretty quickly, though, and they were away within a couple of hours, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.

Unfortunately, it appears that our visitors had unfinished business. Exactly one week later, they came back, this time turning their attention to MissyMoo2 (3). This time they got a little more comfortable; stayed a little longer. All I'll say about that is that it was not the start to the school holidays I was anticipating. I hope the pattern isn't repeated and they don't come back for MissyMoo1 (6) next week.

You're not welcome, spew fairies. The tooth fairy is our favourite!

6 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious that you've named your spew fairies! I hope they fly away now and leave you well alone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I dread visit from the spew fairy, and the runs fairy! Hee hee. Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, the runs fairy can just run away for all I care!

      Delete
  3. I really hope they keep their distance from this little house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...