04 April 2013

Wedding anniversary - eight years

Eight years ago, Mr O and I were married. 






I'm thankful for the beautiful day we had eight years ago.
I'm thankful for the family and friends who shared in it with us.
I'm thankful for the memories we have.

But most of all, I'm thankful for what we've had since that day; the life we have made together. When we were married, we started our own family. Since then, we have nourished and grown it - first just the two of us, then over time adding MissyMoo1 (6), MissyMoo2 (3), MissyMoo3 (18 months) and, of course, The Fat Cat. We have, in a way, grown up together. And I'm looking forward to us growing old together.

Happy anniversary, Hubby.
xxxxxxxx




Linking up for Thankful Thursday with Six by the Bay:

Six By The Bay


12 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you !!!! I hope that you have a fantastic night tomorrow night.
    I LOVE reading of couples who are happy together and want to grow old together - it really gives me the warm and fuzzies !!!
    Have the BEST day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope you have many, many more happy years together :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to two love birds!
    May you have many more years of love and adventure to come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats and all our best to you and yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wedding Anniversary Francesca!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Francesca. I think you are out celebrating tonight?? If so, have a fabulous night xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh. I saw your comment when I got home from dinner. Yes we had a lovely time :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...