02 May 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites - May 2013

Hey, hey, hey, it's the month of May!

For me, the beginning of May means it's time for the May 2013 instalment of (drum-roll)...

 
 
For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party.  
 
 



This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is funny.

I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month, but more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month. There are no thumbnails on this linky thingo, so you'll need to be creative with your words to get people to want to click on the link!

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it at my end. As long as you remember to have ".html" at the end of the URL, it usually works.).

Also, in a new development, I'm choosing one post from last month to showcase here.

Francesca's April Festa Favourite is:
 
 Today I Left My Husband from Two Point Five Kids.
 
I must admit, when I first read the title, a lump formed in  my throat, and I tentatively clicked the link thinking I would be reading a tear-jerking, emotionally taxing post. It was a heartfelt post, but for different reasons than my first impression. No spoilers here, go ahead and read it for yourself!
 
Thanks to Bree from Twinkle in the Eye for adding this link.



Now, let's see what literary delights Francesca's Festa of Favourites can bring us this month :-)



10 comments:

  1. Why THANK YOU for featuring my post! Well chuffed. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in. I won't quite look at librarians the same again :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing Two Point Five Kids' blog post. Beautifully honest and heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was, wasn't it? I loved it.

      Delete
  4. Thank you to whoever added my post http://myjourney20-me.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/project-brighten-someones-day-pbsd.html to Francesa's Fiesta of Favourites for May - I am really excited that someone thought enough of it to link it here !!!!
    Have the best week and thanks again for a great idea for a linky !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU so much for sharing me!! Big love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...