30 May 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for
 
 
Francesca Writes Here

I'm thankful to Leigh from Six by the Bay for passing the hosting of Thankful Thursday onto me when she was unable to continue.

I've been a fan of Thankful Thursday for a while now. I started linking up about a year ago over at Kate Says Stuff, but when she stopped hosting, I stopped being (publicly) thankful for a while. Then when I heard it was up and running at Six by the Bay, I eagerly joined in Thankful Thursday linking when I could.

I love the idea of Thankful Thursday. It means that at least once each week, I make myself stop and think about the things in life I am thankful for. Even if my mood or circumstances don't lend me to feeling particularly thankful on a given day, consciously seeking out the positive in things helps to lift my mood and improve my attitude.

I am also thankful for all the lovely bloggers out there who link up their Thankful Thursday posts. I hope you enjoy Thankful Thursday's new home.

What are you thankful for?

(Housekeeping: to link up your posts, just add the name of your post, your email address and post url below. Your post url cannot be more than 100 characters for this linky thing to work. Your email address won't be published, but it will help me get in touch with you if the link isn't working)


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking over from Leigh - I know TT has gone to a good home !!!
    I'll be linking up later today.
    Have the best week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on giving Thankful Thursday a new home Francesca!

    I used to do TT all the time too, although sporadically! But I do love it for the same reasons you do!

    Have a great Thursday!

    MC x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Time to be thankful again. Starting now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you - I will try and join in when I can - as when I do I always feel great about it! Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em. Sometimes it's an effort to be thankful, but it's worth it :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...