08 June 2013

50,000 PAGEVIEWS!!!


I'm just a little excited - my little blog's all-time pageviews have ticked past



Only a couple of months ago, my blog reached 40,000 pageviews. Back then to mark the milestone, I revamped the blog and did my every-10k-view statistic party. I now honestly can't believe that only a couple of months later I'd be writing a 50k post. I had thought that for 50,000 pageviews I would come up with something awesome, fantastic, exciting. But it has kind of snuck up on me. So you just get the usual, guys :-)

Soooo, here's a list of the top 10 all-time page-viewing countries, with a little message in their native tongue.

  1. Australia: G'day Aussies. Thanks for readin' me yarns. I reckon it's bloody beautiful.
  2. Russia: Здравствуйте. Спасибо за чтение моих рассказов.
  3. United States: Hi ya'll. Thanks for reading my stories. It's been legen ... wait for it ... dary.
  4. Germany: Hallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  5. United Kingdom: Hello chaps. I'm much obliged for your kind attention to my tales.
  6. France: Bonjour. Merci de lire mes histoires.
  7. Philippines: Hello.Salamat sa iyo para sa pagbabasa ng aking mga kuwento.
  8. AustriaHallo. Vielen Dank dafür, meine Geschichten zu lesen.
  9. Czech Republic: Dobrý den. Děkuji za přečtení mé povídky.
  10. India: नमस्कार. मेरी कहानियों को पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद.

Here are my observations in comparison to the last statistics summary:
  • Russia and the US have swapped places - it must be all my posts about vodka parties ;-);
  • India bumped Sweden out of the top 10 (maybe I didn't write enough posts about Eurovision).
  • Thanks again to Google translate  :-)
Thanks so much blog readers. I'm not clicking on all these web pages myself, so there must be some of you out there reading my ramblings. I'm seriously blown away by the momentum this blog has carried in the way of pageviews over the past few months.

Thanks and here's to 50,000 more!!!! (I'll really have to up my game if I get to 100,000 and do something spectacular!)

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 50000 yay and here's to another 50000 or so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly! And thanks for contributing to my pageviews!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic achievement Francesca :)
    Hope you get to 100000 soon, you better get planning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia, I know, I should put my thinking cap on!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...