27 June 2013

Thankful Thursday: Sunrise from my Window

Hey hey Thankful Thursdayers!
 
Today's post is short (but still very sweet ☺ )
 
 
 
I'm thankful for the gorgeous morning view I recently managed to capture on my camera. Sights like this take my breath away. They make me stop rushing around and really look at what is around me. (Truly, the only rushing I did during the couple of minutes this view had my attention was rushing to grab the camera.) I actually physically breathe a little more deeply and slowly, taking it in and savouring the beauty of nature.
 
What are you thankful for?


Francesca Writes Here
 

(Housekeeping: to link up your posts, just add the name of your post, your email address and post URL below. Your post URL can't be more than 100 characters for this linky thing to work. Your email address won't be published, but it will help me get in touch with you if the link isn't working.)




13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful moment to capture. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    Thank you also for hosting TT - such a great linky !
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't believe I took that from my lounge room. I live in a beautiful part of the world :-)

      Delete
  2. I love photos taken this early in the morning - because I am rarely up to see them live. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You can sleep in, Janet, I've got your morning scenery covered!

      Delete
  3. Wow, despite all thoughts to the contrary, early mornings CAN be beautiful - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my Thankful Thursday filter. If I'd taken a photo of my kitchen at that time of the morning, it wouldn't have been pretty!

      Delete
  4. Wish I had your view. Woke up this morning to a dog on my bed, first view was the tail end of the dog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a view to wake up to! I think I would have shut my eyes and put the covers up over my head if I was faced with that!

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous photo, I love the colours and the shape of the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is beautiful. When I saw it, I just HAD to take a photo!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photo. What a way to start the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exquisite colours! Great capture. I'd be thankful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...