11 July 2013

Thankful Thursday: My Husband

Francesca Writes Here


I've devoted a couple of Thankful Thursday snippets to Hubby here and there, but I'm well overdue for a full post about just how thankful I am for this special man.

I don't blog about Hubby a lot, mostly out of respect for his privacy. But he is an integral piece of the Francesca puzzle: my soul-mate, my love, my husband, my best friend in the whole world, not to mention an amazing father to our three MissyMoos.

It's a whole lot of thankful, so I'm going with dot points:

  • I'm thankful that he fell in love with me.
  • I'm thankful for everything he does around the house even after a full day's work.
  • I'm thankful that he can cook and for our Sunday night roast / baked dinner tradition he brought to our family.
  • I'm thankful for the relationship he has with his daughters and the way they adore him.
  • I'm thankful for the way he took over everything the other night when I was too sick to move and ended up sleeping for 13 hours straight.
  • I'm thankful that hubby is so practical, but still with a close eye on our dreams.
  • I'm thankful that we've shared our best times and our worst times together.
  • I'm thankful for the jokes and chats we share and the way we "get" each other.
  • I'm thankful for his kindness.
  • I'm thankful for his strength.
  • I'm thankful for his generosity.
  • I'm thankful for his love.
  • I'm thankful for the past twelve years and thankful in advance for the rest of our lives together.








5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post. I too am very thankful for my husband and the wonderful man that he is - I'm not sure how I would manage without him.
    Have the best day and thank you again for hosting TT !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful post and a very similar one to what I would do for my husband. My husband gets a mention in my post today too! Aren't we lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawww your hubster sounds like a real treasure, just like mine. We are truly blessed to have found such wonderful husbands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, he is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...