06 August 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites - August 2013



Welcome another edition of 




My blogging has been a little slower of late, which is why it has taken until the 6th of the month to get this post out there - but there's still plenty of time to write amazingness, to read amazingness and to link up said amazingness!

Background
 
For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining.

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I make no apology for that - I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month.

But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading and it makes me smile till my cheeks hurt when other people add their favourites to this festa. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it.)


Pick of the July bunch (in my humble opinion)

As has been my most recent "tradition", I have chosen one post from the previous month's linked posts to showcase here and I'm continuing this month as I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. As always, as all the linked posts from July were great, and you should check them all out here.

Francesca's July Festa Favourite is:
 
 Finally Here! from A Study in Contradictions


 
Kylie had a beeeeaaauuuuuuudiful baby girl. What more is there to say? Congratulations Kylie!


Now, let's see what August awesomeness we can bring to Francesca's Festa of Favourites. Happy linking!







(Speaking of linking, today I'm linking up with Jess for ibot)


7 comments:

  1. I adore this post, great pic hun!
    Sorry for being such a tragic link up'er recently, I can't seem to keep on top of life right now, but I'm trying :( ! Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologise, seriously, I know how hard it is to keep up with everything. I'm struggling even to read the linked posts at the moment.

      Delete
  2. The months just fly by don't they? I'm linking up one I read tonight for IBOT. It just cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooops I linked myself bahaha but then I linked another great post I just read :) Clearly I am ot good at following instructions lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added my link Francesca: Facebook, Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places. I read so many amazing posts this month I couldn't decide which one to link. Sorry I'm a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look, I'm there! Thank you to whomever linked up my birthday post!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...