22 August 2013

Thankful Thursday: Surprise Appreciation

Saturday was MissyMoo1's (6) last netball game for the year. Towards the end of the game, one of the girls' mums (a friend of mine), asked Hubby and I if we'd watch her kids while she went to the car. She came back carrying some flowers, which I assumed were for B, the coach. I was about to offer her money to contribute to the flowers when it turns out one of the bunches was for me!
 

 
I helped out a bit when B couldn't be there or needed a hand, but I didn't think it deserved this! I'm not complaining, though, in fact, I'm very thankful and gave her a big hug.
 
Aren't they beautiful?!
 
 
Francesca Writes Here

 





16 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Francesca. I'm very fond of beautiful bright flowers, they just light up your day and room! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Francesca. Of course you deserve them! You helped someone in need. Enjoy them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace, I have enjoyed them :)

      Delete
  3. They are divine, I am linking and running today but promise to come back later and check out the other link ups!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I completely understand!

      Delete
  4. Oh they are beautiful. What a lovely thing for them (and you) to do xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhianna. Lovely flowers from lovely people :)

      Delete
  5. I love fresh flowers, and the brighter the better!! These are so gorgeous. No doubt they are well deserved :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful Francesca! You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw B's flowers when we were there for dinner & loved the bright colourful arrangement & thought that it was such a beautiful gesture. So glad that the girls (& their mummas) treasured you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was so thoughtful :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...