10 September 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites - September 2013




Welcome another edition of 




Background
 
For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining.

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I make no apology for that - I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month.

But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading and it makes me smile till my cheeks hurt when other people add their favourites to this festa. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it.)


Pick of the August bunch (in my humble opinion)

As has been my "tradition" over the past few months, I have chosen one post from the previous month's linked posts to showcase here and I'm continuing this month as I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. As always, as all the linked posts from August were great, and you should check them all out here.

Francesca's August Festa Favourite is:
 
 Apologies in Advance for This One by Robomum.

Robomum Blog

Now, there are many blog posts out there which are extremely deep and which cover many important topics in the world today.
As a person interested in linguistics, this is arguably one of them.  If you're not so much into linguistics, you may choose to respectfully disagree.

To be honest, I chose this post because it made me laugh and sometimes we just need to be a bit silly. Thanks for the Greek giggles, Robomum!
 

Now, let's see what September sensations we can bring to Francesca's Festa of Favourites. Happy linking!







Speaking of linking, today I'm linking up with Jess for ibot)


8 comments:

  1. What a treat to be your featured blogger! And for such a silly post!!

    Laughing is what gets me through the day.

    Thanks so much for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. Thanks for making me laugh :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pick of the August bunch !! Will see who I can nominate this month.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that post too! Excellent choice! I'll have to have a think for a favourite, I read so many good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a funny post - LOVED IT!
    I just shared one by Mumabs - she has such a clever/dry wit!
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shared one of my fave bloggers, Tao of poop. Love this idea of yours Francesca!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robo mum is so awesome. Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When l went looking at my September posts it made me realise I didn't actually blog much this last month. Possibly due to over blogging for a year. Might need to have a blogging make over this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...