07 October 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites - October 2013




Welcome another edition of 




Background
 
For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining.

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I make no apology for that - I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month.

But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading and it makes me smile till my cheeks hurt when other people add their favourites to this festa. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it.)


Pick of the September bunch (in my humble opinion)

As usual, I have chosen one post from the previous month's linked posts to showcase here and I'm continuing this month as I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. To check out all the posts linked up in September, click here.

Francesca's September Festa Favourite is:
 
 Depression Lives in this Home by Vicki at Knocked Up and Abroad.

Vicki writes a deep, raw, honest post about her life in the newborn haze with a toddler. I applaud her for opening up to us and encourage you to check out her blog.
 

Now, let's see what riveting reading we can bring to Francesca's Festa of Favourites in October. Happy linking!






6 comments:

  1. Found your Festa on Twitter what a great idea. Love that you are happy to share other people's blogs. I will be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely - i am sharing a post I read from Em where her son nearly drowned. It was so honest and such a wake up call for all of us with the weather warming up and everyone keen to hit the water xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing this, Sonia. What a scare for poor Em. It's a great reminder for everyone about how quickly it can happen xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you Vivki from Knocked Up and Abroad for linking my post - so humbling to know that my story resonated so much with you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely variety of posts here to celebrate the month that was. Thanks for hosting Francesca :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...