17 October 2013

Thankful for the Serenity

One of the great things about going to Gran and Soot's place in the school holidays was the space. We live on a fairly large block, but there's something special about  -----WIDE ----- open spaces outside of suburbia, in a country town, which we don't get even here.


One thing I love in bigger properties is finding small quiet spaces, little pockets of serenity. Somewhere to sit and just be. Or, if you're surrounded by small children, somewhere to take a photo of so as to imagine sitting and just being...


How's the serenity? ;-)

Francesca Writes Here





7 comments:

  1. What a lovely spot that is - I can just imagine taking a cushion down there and curling up on the bench with my book and reading for hours at a time !!! It looks so peaceful there.
    I am hoping to have a good reading place when we finally get to buy our acerage !!!!
    Thank you for hosting one of the best linkies of the week.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the serenity, we get that when we visit my parents, must head back there soon - it just seems to calm me and soothe my soul. Happy Thursday lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature - it feels wonderful to be away from all the concrete. My dad has 'property' and animals and endless amounts of grass and I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous space. So lovely, quiet and peaceful. Thanks for hosting Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fantastic spot. I'd love to have a great big wide open property to escape to! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that about being outdoors away from the hustle and bustle...just one with nature! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel all peaceful and serene just looking at these photos. And then my gaze comes back to this trashed house that I should be cleaning instead of reading blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...