24 October 2013

The Thankful Post About Nothing


Francesca Writes Here

To say things have been busy in casa di Francesca lately would be a gross understatement. I am thankful for plenty of stuff, but each item really needs its own blog post (or series of blog posts) to do them justice. Now is not the time. So today's Thankful Thursday "post from the host" is somewhat Seinfeldian. (Remember the show about nothing?)

Image source
That's not to say I'm thankful for nothing. I am thankful for many things but writing about them today would give the game away. Let me just keep the mystery alive until I have time to do a proper post devoted to life at the moment by saying that I am thankful for the first step of our plans being accomplished so quickly. I am thankful for the well wishes and support of friends and family. I am thankful that I haven't yet had a nervous breakdown!

What are you thankful for?






2 comments:

  1. Also thankful for not having a nervous breakdown, especially after 4am wakes ups the past two mornings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4am wake ups are evil. Hope you get a sleep-in this weekend xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...