10 October 2013

What Am I Thankful For? This Photo Sums It Up

What am I thankful for today? This photo sums it up:

 
 
For two months of the year my daughters’ ages are evenly spread and my inner mathematician revels in the pattern of each child’s age increasing (or decreasing, depending on which end you start from) in increments of two years. Right now, I have a 6, 4 and 2 year old. Each daughter is unique and each stage is unique. Each tests me in different ways and each delights me in different ways.

Life might seem challenging at times - busy, difficult, filled with hurdles to overcome. But what's any of that when I have so much to be thankful for?

Francesca Writes Here







5 comments:

  1. I can't get over how close in age our children are?? Love this and I'm thankful for mine also, even though my two youngest 2 and 3.5 are the cheekiest boys I know - they are so different to girls - I think I have to read that raising boys book to get my fat head around their behaviour and be more accepting of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be like your inner mathematician - happy that they are equally spaced in ages !!!
    Thank you for hosting TT - I wish more people would realise what a great linky it is and join in - off to see if I can encourage some people to link up.
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely lots to be thankful for in that picture. I have decided to post a picture-post this week, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely things to be grateful for. 3 beautiful girls! The best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo! In one more month I will have 15, 13 and 11. I love the even spacing. (Just the obsessive compulsive neat streak of my personality that hides beneath the messy surface!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...